Thursday, September 11, 2008

Moving Day Has Finally Come!!


At last! The hubby and I officially own our first home! It is so perfect! From the tiny 1928 closets to the decadent sun porch! We have been moving loads all week and the movers come tomorrow.




From the beginning of our relationship all we ever wanted was to have a home together! I am so proud to say we accomplished that goal! Next up: Becoming Debt Free!! This may take a bit longer but I know we can do it!

This has been such a challenging year for hubby and me but we can now see the light at the end of the tunnel. I fully believe our new home to be that light. With the purchase of this home we have found a sense of comfort and stability. What more can you ask for in life? The love of an amazing man and a place to call home. Today I am truly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment