Sunday, October 12, 2008

It's Halloween!!


I love Halloween! I don't think I have always loved Halloween as much as I do now. I guess it is a combination of the beginning of the holiday season as well as the crisp fall nights. I am sure being a home owner has something to do with it as well. There is such a sense of comfort and pride in it. All I want is to decorate and entertain! I never thought the day would come when I would ask my mother for her coveted crock pot spice concoction. But it happened! It is a smell that reminds me of being a child. Now I want it in my own home welcoming the holiday season the way it use to when I was young.

What is your favorite thing about the beginning of the holiday season?

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Orange trees and everything pumpkin-flavored!

    ReplyDelete