Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My Parents Future Family Room


As I stated in a previous post I have been toying with the idea of starting a new career. I am still trying to find temp. work but I have also been searching for something more permanent as well as more ME! My parents have been so wonderful by letting me guide them through all the decisions, both exciting and tedious, of their new home remodel. I AM LOVING IT!! I wanted to share with you my story board for their room. I will also be posting before and after photos once we are finished. By the way Dana, I will need great after photos for my portfolio! So I hope you enjoy! I am very proud of the space and my parents have been such a joy to work with. They have been both open and adventurous when it comes to their new space!

No comments:

Post a Comment