Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Fun and Funky Handbags for Spring

Spring is in the air! Okay maybe that is a stretch but we did have a few 70 degree days that gave me some inspiration! That is just like Nashville. What is the saying? If you don't like the weather wait five minutes! Anyway all the fresh spring-like air made me realize I need a new spring bag! I decided to check out all the new and funky designs Etsy has to offer for adornment this spring!

Check them out and rate your favorite bag in the comments section (mine is #2...I am a sucker for polka dots!).

#1



See the Drawing Room Purse No. 2 at the sea within. This fun and funky market bag is just right for saturday morning farmer's market! Check out this funky t-shirt for a fab match!


#2



Check out the cafe bag at zelaya's! This oh-so-lovely wooden handled purse could go from sunday brunch to down the aisle! For a perfect compliment be sure to check out zelaya's simple and fresh leaf applique dress.


#3


This Gathered Khaki Clutch can be found at sewn on a sunday. Together with this dress, the pair would be the perfect duet for a spring wedding!

#4



I wouldn't feel like this was a proper blog unless I found soemthing fabulous to cover all those cute MacBooks out there! This fabulous MacBook Envelope for all you hip and trendy Mac users can be found at fernfiddlehead's!

#5


I am a sucker for anything yellow and Yellow Graphic Bag from b.vann originals is the perfect spring/summer bag!



Remember to rate your fav!

5 comments:

  1. Gotta be number two - love that fabric! Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hard to choose! But my favorites are 1 and 3. I love funky fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Number one! Although I have a sundress that'd match no. five perfectly... or maybe be overkill.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girl! I just found your blog through Amanda Conley!

    I am a purse fiend, by the way. I have a bag by A Sea Within and it is a great size and shape. That fabric is really cute, too. Number two is cute, too, but that wooden handle would get old - I like slinging my bags over my shoulder.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all so sweet! How does one chose a fav?

    ReplyDelete