Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Slowly Turning My House Into A Home

I am one of those people who likes to do nothing. I enjoy playing Internet scrabble while watching House Hunters. It is rapidly becoming a problem. That being said it will be no surprise when I tell you I just hung pictures in the house I have lived in for over 5 months. I don't know why I put things off and it is a habit I am rapidly trying to break. Looking at my little entry way message/keys/cell phone charging station I feel so inspired to turn the rest of my house into a home before I go back to work. I hope you enjoy the pics of my finished entry way. Next up installing my coat rack and therefore finally removing all the coats/sweaters/bags from my banister!! Could it be that organization is like a drug? Or is it that I am an addict looking for my next fix?
Our Newly Organized Entryway!


(A little Rock Band never hurt anybody!)

(And finally a place for our "B" collection. My mother would be so proud!!)

Next Up: The Coat Rack!!

What is your best tip for staying organized?








3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love House Hunters! We are getting Direct Tv back Wed, so I am looking forward to getting back to it! I seem to drag my feet about organizing and hanging pics too,lol. I have a stack of pics in the baby's room waiting to be hung! I think maybe it's b/c I want to build up more to do a collage of pics. Also the fact that I am still figuring out the styles I like and what fits this house and getting ideas from all these blogs,lol!

    ReplyDelete