Sunday, March 8, 2009

I have been back to work for two full weeks. Other than having absolutely no time for anything else in my life due to complete and total fatigue it has been okay. There has been only one full-on breakdown. I tried so hard to wait until the end of the day to lose it but instead I burst into tears in front of two of my co-workers and found myself sitting on the bathroom floor. What can I say? It is a real job and I am getting paid pretty good money. I think, therefore, you have to take the good with the bad.

I hate that I haven't felt inspired to make anything new lately but I am sure I will get back into the groove in a couple of weeks. I have to remember why I am doing this! It is for Z and I. The only way we will ever be able to move forward in our lives is to be responsible now. And this is not a time to be out of work. So I spend the weekend preparing for the coming week. At least I know that every two weeks I am that much closer to being debt free!

2 comments:

  1. That's great that you found a job! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful jewels & great blog...
    out visiting so glad I popped in ...
    back later
    mona & the girls

    ReplyDelete