Tuesday, April 21, 2009


The time has come all you lovely cyberbunnies for The Walden Artisan Market. I know I said I was going to be there last time but as most of you know I kind of lost it right before that show. So if you are in the Nashville area this weekend stop by and say hi! This will be the largest market to date! I am working my fingers to the bone to get ready so we shall see. Between working all week and forcing creativity only time will tell how prepared I will be!

Quick question: What is your best strategy for last minute prep on a big project??

1 comment:

  1. hi there my friend
    how cool your blog, there's a lot of nice stuff in there...

    i'm a new blogger and i want to shared with u...
    come visit back to my page in
    http://drinkingwaterbenefits.blogspot.com/

    i have information about benefits of drinking water, and i know that's important not only for me, but for you too...

    best regard.

    ReplyDelete