Wednesday, January 27, 2010

DO NOT ADJUST YOUR SCREEN!!


I repeat, DO NOT ADJUST YOUR SCREEN!!! You are reading it right there was no Day Three. I decided to take the day off. I know, I know a little early on to be playing that game with myself but at least I am being honest!! I am planning on the dreaded 5am tomorrow but until then my sore abs and creaking knees are thanking me!!

Anyway, I really wanted to blog about something my co-worker introduced me to today, Mint.com. I know everyone has their own way of keeping track of finances but this site goes one step further. On top of being user friendly and just plain pretty, it updates you via email when you are about to go over your set budget!! If you are trying to save, budget and/or pay off debt go check it out!! Until tomorrow happy Wednesday!

Those of you in Nashvegas, snow...really come on!! I don't buy it til I see it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment