Tuesday, January 19, 2010

January Blues :(

How do you get yourself out of a funk? I feel like I have been flying so high lately and then all of the sudden everything went bleak. Is it the after the holiday blues? How about a lack of sunshine? Maybe it is just plain old January? Regardless I need to push through in a bad way!!

I have so many stupid adult responsibilities that I can not leave hanging out to dry! On top of this funk I have been trying to slowly reintroduce (eek, dare I say the word) EXERCISE back into my daily routine. The funny thing is I love to exercise once my body stops rebelling from the initial shock of it all. But I need some support!!

How do you get yourself out of the January blues? Let's inspire each other!! It is, after all a new year and the best time to re-access all your personal goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment