Saturday, February 20, 2010

Sunshine Like Crack Makes Me Happy


Okay maybe sunshine like chocolate makes me happy is a better way of saying it. However, it does not make as lovely of a title for my blog today!! The sun is out and it is finally above freezing!


It is really more like crack. People are coming out of the woodwork. Even recluses like Z and I were out up in it today!! It is invigorating and addictive. We hiked and I washed our lovely new Saturn even though my fingers were turning blue from the icy bucket of H2O.


I have decided nothing can get me down! That being said I am having to fight to ignore the news forecasting snow later this week. Instead I am soaking it all in!! Z and I are getting our plans underway for the stripes going up in our living room as well as our 2 year anniversary trip to beautiful downtown Gatlinburg!!!


Who knows how long it will last how are you making the most of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment