Thursday, February 11, 2010

To Paint or Not To Paint...That is the question??


This is the color of the wall in my family room. This is the color of the wall in my dining room. This is also the color of the wall in every single ever lasting room in my home. I am so freaking tired of this ever loving color!! When we moved in I was excited it seemed the perfect neutral backdrop for all my multicolored collectables. But almost two years later I am ready for a change but afraid to tackle painting myself. Here is direction I am thinking of going. (FYI the hubby knows nothing of this current brainstorm!!)


Any tips for creating clean paint lines?

1 comment:

  1. Check out younghouselove.com. They have some tips for painting stripes on the wall.

    But more importantly ... OMG, that is the exact color scheme, gold accents and everything, that I have going in my den. Nice pic!

    ReplyDelete