Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Living In The Moment...

It is so refreshing to surf the web and find yet another positive blogger out in cyberland. Someone not just blogging about their life, not just blogging about their goals but blogging about ways to achieve those life goals. If you are someone who enjoys following new and interesting blogs check out Emily-Lou at Always Pushing Forward! Her attention and focus to setting and keeping weekly goals is admirable!!

I am not afraid to say that I am a happy person. In the past I have hidden this aspect of myself for fear of rubbing the cynical ones the wrong way. I am a glass half full kind if gal. Blame it on the merry sunshine of a woman my mother is or the anything is possible kind of father I have. I don't care where it comes from I appreciate it. I want to try to be the best version of myself everyday. Some days I fall sort other days I soar above. Either way I am present in my life for better or worse.

Taking a cue from Emily-Lou here are my goals for the week...

-finish sketches for my Spring jewelry collection (both bridal as well as boutique)
-at least 2 5am workouts (nothing crazy...just a walk around the neighborhood)
-turn the dining room table from a dresser back into a table ;)!
-accomplish the task of preparing every meal I eat this week at HOME (NO RESTAURANTS)
-drink more H2O

What are you doing this week to live in the moment?

No I am not on a cruise! This pic is from my honeymoon but the water looked so good and I am in desperate need of a little sunshine! This is as close as I am going to get until May!!

No comments:

Post a Comment