Thursday, April 15, 2010

Inspirational Women


I try to constantly surround myself with inspirational women. Some of them are mothering, some of them are bitches with attitudes, and some of them are simply living their dreams. Whatever the case I am always inspired by their personal stories.

Today I had coffee with a very old friend of mine. We were very close friends a very long time ago but time and life took us in different directions. However, after all this time it felt very comfortable. I asked her to coffee because she is an Interior Designer with a lot of experience under her belt. She offered all kinds of wonderful advice as well as a homework assignment (although I am sure she had no idea she was giving an assignment out I am just that much of a dork dying for a new career path :))! She was an inspiration...a mother, a wife, a daughter, a business owner...a woman juggling it all (and juggling it very successfully I might add).

I am surrounded by so many woman like this because it moves me forward by showing me anything is possible in life. Of course some things come by way of sacrifice but most things come with the reward of true internal happiness. This post is for all the women who inspire me on a daily basis. Please know you all inspire me in so many different ways and I see how hard you all work to be happy, enlightened, confident, interesting, interested, mommy, wife, lover, friend, daughter. The list is endless but remember it does not go unnoticed. It is difficult to be a woman for so many reasons but for those of you who at the end of the day find yourselves truly happy, thank you for all the positive energy.









FYI Don't hate I just typed this on my new iPad :)!

2 comments:

  1. Ok girl, I was totally into your blog until I got to the end and you mentioned the iPad and from that point the only thought that came to mind was b-e-o-t-c-h...hahaha:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Don't hate girl! It is too fun though!!

    ReplyDelete