Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Get it tight, get it right....


Do you set goals for yourself? I always set goals in my mind. I have never been one to write them down and put them somewhere in order to be reminded of them on a daily basis. Therefore my goals tend to change, to be put on the back burner or to be forgotten all together. It is such a bum rush!! I live in a constant state of trying to reassess or focus my direction!! I need an intervention.

I started this blog for a variety of reasons. First and foremost it was my sort of awakening from the 30+ years I had been asleep (for details see my April 22, 2008 entry). Secondly, it serves as a reminder of all of my dreams and goals. If I am being honest this blog has evolved into the latter. I am scattered, always have been always will be but a blog is a wonderful way to keep track (or in my case keep it in check).

My current goal for the week of 6/14/10: sit down and plan out a 1 week, 1 month, 1 year, 5 year plan for myself and put it in a place where I will be reminded of it on a daily basis. I know, I know, I don't know any other way to be but to the extreme.

On a side note: my niece, Bethany, from Louisiana is coming for a visit! Z and I couldn't be more excited. We are hoping to swim, get our nails done, and maybe visit The Frist. She also told me last night as a thank you for having her she wants to cook Z and I a dinner. I am super excited about this part as she is a very talented cook!! I will post pics of her visit next week! Until then stay cool and motivated!! Or just find some time to relax and have a to have a drink or two!!

FYI I freshened up my blogroll! Check some of the new ones out!!

Sent from my iPad =)

No comments:

Post a Comment