Sunday, June 6, 2010

Hello Again...

I have not felt like blogging for a while. Part of the reason is that I can't seem finish any of the blogs I start. I am distracted. There are a few things going on. Work takes up a LOT of time. The crisis in the gulf has left my husband and I pretty down. The Grand Isle you keep hearing about on the news is 33 miles from where Z grew up. It is devastating in so many ways to so many people. Z and I also took some time away from our busy schedules to reconnect with a trip to the ATL/IKEA!! We have also been doing some little projects around the house (thanks to our recent mini vaca ;)). If you are a Facebook friend then you have read of our afternoon furniture assembly adventure and how it became a true test of patience within our marriage ;)! So without further ado here is our new IKEA dresser from start to finish!

In the end we knew we had succeeded as we still wanted to be in the same room with each other!! On to the next project...Kitchen Storage Solutions!!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful!

    Believe me, I know how stressful it can be. Choosing (and applying) paint colors has almost caused a divorce in this house- and we aren't even married yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I am so glad I am not alone!! Don't get me wrong I love my husband but DIY projects are not good for quality one-on-one time!!

    ReplyDelete