Sunday, July 25, 2010

Countdown to Vacation!!

It is Sunday again! Time to prepare for the week. But this week is special because I am going on VACATION!! I leave Tuesday night to visit Z's family in Louisiana. And if you think the heat is bad in TN try Southern Louisiana!! But, honestly, it is one of my favorite places to visit. Whether it is simply that it is Z's home town or that the bayou relaxes me, I love it!!

Coming up on BecomingJane:

1.) Goal Check In (How Z and I are keeping ourselves focused on the future.)
2.) Rebirth of JODesigns (I am not sure if you know this but I used to be a jewelry designer a lifetime ago! ;))
3.) Pennyisms (A collection of posters inspired by the phrases of my mother and grandmother.)
4.) My Fashionable Friends (I am constantly inspired by my friends fashion creative process...the title is "Chic and Thrifty")

Until then I hope everyone is having a great albeit hot July!!

1 comment:

  1. Have fun on your trip! Eat some Cajun food for me!

    ReplyDelete