Sunday, September 12, 2010

Making Progress...

I feel I have been making progress with the whole "make over/under my life" concept. The problem I am always faced with is that I suffer from instant gratificationitis as well as perfectionitis. Neither of these are helpful when trying to get from point A to point B as gracefully as possible. I guess gracefully is pushing it for me...let's just say getting to point B without losing my sh*t on the lady at the Kroger checkout line. The truth is whether making over or making under your life, it is staying consistent day in and day out that is the real challenge. Baby steps are key albeit annoying and repetitive, baby steps nonetheless. Even doing the most mundane minute something everyday will eventually allow me to achieve any goal I set for myself.

Here is a vintage ad montage to how I feel on a daily basis these days...


Battle armor is needed to start the day in my home. Get souped up or ship out!! Whether it be caffeine or something else I always start my day like the front of a Wheaties box!!

This is a computer, you are in a dental office waiting to get a root canal, this is not a Chinese buffet and no I do not have a lighter. This is me explaining everything short of the birds and the bees most days at work.

Scrub, scrub, scrub til it shines she told her reflection. It must be perfect!!


Is it the end of the day already? It is only 8:15? Well lets put on a dress, scrub gloves and an apron and it is time to party!!

I am not bitter just crazed and tired. Goodnight!! Got to get wired and hopped up on something bright and early!! See you in the funnies!!

Oh yes and I cannot leave out how I am feeling about food these days. *See above photograph and make your own assumption.


No comments:

Post a Comment