Monday, March 14, 2011

Currently on my mind...

Staying Focused...
It was recently brought to my attention by someone that lives with me (whose name shall not be mentioned) that I have a tendency to flutter between (upside down and backside forward) ideas. I will admit I tend to be a dreamer with more than 2-3 good ideas bubbling on the surface at any given time. I am and have been well aware of this fact for most of my life. Trying to quiet my mind and stay focused could very well be a full time job.

Forward Motion...
That is it. Just thinking about it. Understanding my own and staying focused long enough to achieve it. Good times.

2 comments:

  1. Must run in the family... I find that thinking about things is in most cases more fun than doing them... but less satisfying, I suppose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a total planner more fun that actuality. So it probably is in the family....at least my side!

    ReplyDelete