Sunday, August 7, 2011

Just in case anyone is wondering what I did on my summer vacation<-----(yea right, I just added grad school on top of a full time job...but nothing worth having is ever easy). Here is a little sample from a full set of construction documents I drafted.






















Along the road each and every Kinkos employee I encountered acted like a little bitch. So I would for sure like to thank them for that. Also big ups to my very patient and encouraging husband for loads of nutritious dinners and batches of laundry too numerous to count

On top of drafting I had a very intimate introduction to Nietzsche, Foucault, Bakhtin, and Baudrillard in a very informative Art History class. So the next time you find yourself feeling like there is not enough time in the day revisit this blog entry. Cause I am here to tell you if I can do this anything is possible. Either that or hell just froze over, but good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment