Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Just Breathe


Sometimes I feel so disconnected from my life. I am required to be awake and focused all day for work, then I need to be even more focused and awake for school which is intense and grueling. I feel if I don't put my entire self into it then what is the point? I rarely socialize anymore. My stint as a jewelry designer feels like ended last fall. But then there are little moments that make all that other crap ok.

Since January Zan and I have made huge changes in what we eat. This change has led to weight loss and an increase in energy. This increase in energy has gotten our butts back to the gym. This weekend we tested our stamina in an uphill (scratch that up mountain) hike in The Great Smoky Mountains. With a few stops along the way, we made it to the top of Clingmans Dome. It was invigorating and we then promptly rewarded ourselves by an afternoon at Dollywood!! Dolly has some park!! Thanks to Walgreens our hotel and tickets to Dollywood were free. God bless Dolly y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment