Friday, June 29, 2012

30 lbs.down, _____ lbs. to go!!

I have often wondered how people who are significantly overweight final lose it all. Because my struggle with my weight has been a life long struggle, I have never related to those capable of losing large amounts of weight, until recently. I finally get it. It is a choice. It is a choice to be happier, to have more energy, to be more productive...the list can go on and on!! Am I still terrified that I will break one day and eat my weight at a Chinese buffet? Am I sure I will at least always need a bit of chocolate each and every day? Abso-fing-lutely!!! But as far as today is concerned I worked out for 60 full beautiful minutes, I am down 30 pounds and tomorrow is Saturday. All is right with my world.  

 
 
 
 
 
 
I am just saying...

3 comments:

  1. You are rockin it!!! Up for joining me for Body pump one sat morning? You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane, you look fabulous!!! And, is that you I see running sometimes in the hood?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beth-definitely!! I took my first Zumba class at the Clarksville Pike YMCA the other night! Those girls can dance!!

    Mary-not me! Do I have a doppelganger in the hood???

    ReplyDelete